Suppose you are fascinated by the behind the camera process of getting on-air and making them potential news stories. In that case, it’s time to learn the fine nuances behind the camera process of TV News Production. In the age of 24-hour news channels, it’s an art to keep the viewers hooked to their screens. The entire revenue of the channel depends on this behind the scene process. With this course, we bring you a fine detailing of what happens inside the TV News Production process to generate a massive opportunity to be part of the fourth pillar of democracy.
- Course Highlights
- Duration- 4 weeks
- Mentoring by the Industry Expert
- Recorded Video Lectures
- Downloadable Content like E-Workbooks
- Self-paced Learning
- Networking Platform with AAFT Alumni
- Placement Assistance
- E-Certification on Completion
- What you will learn
Get a deeper understanding of the process of news production like gathering, processing and broadcasting the news.
- The coverage techniques of 24-hour news channel format
- The Reporting Fundamentals
- News Beats Coverage
- Department in news channels
- News Production operations like ENG, PTC etc
- The right way of writing for TV news stories
- Editing and covering the News Story
- How to face the Teleprompter and handle the camera
- Editing Software Knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A Handy Camera
- Basic News and Media Field Knowledge
The collaborative and integrated learning in TV News Production makes you well equipped with the skills that can open a box of opportunities in the news and media sectors like
A sample of the recorded lecture to give you an idea of the format and depth of the course.
Uncover the behind the camera magic of creating a TV News Program with the masters of the industry
Some of our recruiters are
AAFT will help you become an industry accredited Media Professional
Know Our Experts
The Experts at AAFT Online bring a blend of professional experience and academic expertise to provide you with the right skills to become a market ready professional!
Mili AgarwalProfessor, University of Delhi
Mili Agarwal is a media educator, trainer and practitioner specializing in various subjects such as Documentary filmmaking, Radio, Anchoring, Reporting, Public Relations, etc. She is a digital content creator. She is an alumnus of prestigious Media and Communication institutes- AJK MCRC, Jamia Millia Islamia and Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi.See Courses