If the thought of organizing an event gives butterflies in the stomach, then you are scrolling the right page. You have a chance to turn your passion for creating an event into a skill.
Event Management and Planning is now a 100 billion dollar industry in India. Your creative hunger and energetic attitude of networking can dig you gold by learning this fine art and making a career out of it.
But is designing, conceptualizing and executing an event a piece of cake? What does it take to be the most sought-after event planner in the town? Find it out in a crisply designed course by the best industry professionals.
- Course Highlights
- Duration- 8 weeks
- Mentoring by the Industry Expert
- Recorded Video Lectures
- Downloadable Content like E-Workbooks
- Self-paced Learning
- Networking Platform with AAFT Alumni
- Placement Assistance
- E-Certification on Completion
- What you will learn
You get a firsthand experience of creating an entire event right from ground zero with us
- Carving careers out of Event Management
- The different concepts, themes and developments of any event
- Conceiving, Planning and Execution process
- Checklist of any event execution
- Handling the Clients, Vendors and other stakeholders
- Promoting your event- offline and online
- The budgeting involved in any event
- Risks Management in any event
- Creating your own event
- Sales and Marketing Skills
- High Networking and Negotiation Skills
- Basic Aesthetics and Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of Project Management Software
Your passion for organizing an event and an expert hand at conducting an entire event like a pro can land you in a myriad of roles in the Event Industry like
A sample of the recorded lecture to give you an idea of the format and depth of the course.
Understand the best kept secrets of organizing an event by the first and foremost in the industry
Some of our recruiters are
Become a certified Event Planner with AAFT
Know Our Experts
We create design events and short courses presented by famous designers, innovators and creative agencies.
Dr. Meher SaridDirector Event Management & Planning Experience: 30 Years
Meher Sarid is a veteran Wedding Stylist; she is India’s first wedding planner and has been recognized by the Government of India for being the changing face of the Wedding Industry. Her deep insights provide an edge to the course as it explains the commercial and strategic aspects of the field.See Courses
Rhea MalvaiLead - Planning & Operations Experience: 12 Years in the Event Industry
A design and communications professional with 11 years of experience in public relations, promotions, event management, wedding planning, jewellery design and event production.See Courses