Corporate filmmaking differs from mainstream filmmaking due to its business focus. We can consider corporate filmmaking a modern art form, even though it has always existed to convey the main aspect of a company's story. The cornerstone of this course is learning artistic & commercial considerations for creating a wonderful corporate film. Every student will get the chance to write, direct, and edit their own film. This course will introduce you to the world of corporate filmmaking, as well as its requirements and output.
- Course Highlights
- Duration- 4 weeks
- Learn From Industry Experts
- Recorded Video Lectures & E-Workbooks
- Self-paced Learning
- Live Doubt-clearing Sessions
- AAFT Alumni Status
- Placement Assistance
- Digital Verified Certification
- What you will learn
The objective of the course is to explain the art of corporate filmmaking in all of its forms.
- To conceptualise the modalities of corporate communication into creative business during this course.
- Developing compelling briefings and pitching techniques
- To influence the target audience to produce immersive storytelling.
- The procedure which begins with the concept and progresses to the creation of the desired artwork.
Before you begin, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- A strong sense of visual aesthetics
- Flare for corporate communication and client strategy
- Knowledge of many styles of narrative
- Basic knowledge of film shoots a strong sense of visual aesthetics
Corporate filmmaking offers some intriguing job opportunities.
A sample of the recorded lecture to give you an idea of the format and depth of the course.
Learn to translate the corporate communications into a lucid filmmaking the concept
Some of our recruiters are
Industry certified Corporate Filmmaking from AAFT!
Know Our Experts
We create design events and short courses presented by famous designers, innovators and creative agencies.
Tim LangfordCorporate and Ad Filmmaker
Tim Langford is a freelance director and corporate filmmaker with a unique vision. Tim is a visual narrative specialist, and his grounded approach follows current market trends without losing creative potential. His reputation is founded on client-centric ideas that strike the perfect balance of skills and a desire to make a difference.
“As a director and creative, the DNA of my work is to come up with bright ideas and turn those into films that engage, inspire, touch hearts and change minds.”See Courses