A seemingly peaceful instrument capable of creating magic, the guitar can make you euphoric yet melancholy whenever it plays. It can wipe off the tears of sorrow yet touch the tender strings of the heart. Learn how to extract all the abstract emotions bound at your fingertips with this ubiquitous instrument. So, come join us in this enriching experience and delve into the chords and notes, which will become your identity by learning this art of six strings.
- Course Highlights
- Duration- 4 weeks
- Learn From Industry Experts
- Recorded Video Lectures & E-Workbooks
- Self-paced Learning
- Doubt-clearing Sessions
- AAFT Alumni Status
- Placement Assistance
- Digital Verified Certification
- What you will learn
This course focuses on theory, practice and the methods of comprehending the contemporary market trends.
- The history of the guitar and introduce you to the fundamentals of the instrument.
- You will learn how to read music and understand the concepts of tone, note, chords and measures.
- You will learn how to apply your knowledge to create an ensemble or a band and develop self-promotion strategies.
Needless to say, you will require a guitar to ride the flow of the course. But being a good guitarist, there are certain things that you need to have:
- A keen interest in music and compositions
- Unwavering focus and the will to practice rigorously
- Passion for creating something new exploring your own uniqueness
Learning and mastering the guitar at a professional level, there is a gamut of career options that you can choose from.
Lead guitarist in a band
A sample of the recorded lecture to give you an idea of the format and depth of the course.
Industry-oriented courses by Industry experts → Learn real world applications by practitioners, not just theory.
Some of our recruiters are
Become a professional Guitarist with AAFT
Know Our Experts
We create design events and short courses presented by famous designers, innovators and creative agencies.
Azaan KhanSinger, Guitarist, Song-writer Experience of more than ten years
Azaan Khan hails from a family of renowned musicians and has a rich pedigree that combines Indian and Western Classical music knowledge. He picked up the guitar at the tender age of 13, and since then, there has been no turning back. Trained by his father, Ustaad Shujaat Khan, in the art of music, Azaan expanded his knowledge as an alumnus of KMMC, AR Rahman’s music conservatory. He presents you with the techniques and details of the language of music, which will guide you towards the magic of six strings.See Courses